Wednesday 16 January 2019

WOYWW 502

A tardy post from me this week, as I'm running behind today after an extended visit to the doctor's surgery this morning, and subsequently a late start/finish at work.  And now I have some research to do on mild COPD!  What a great start to the new year.

However, I'm don't want to miss WOYWW.  No crafting this week apart from finishing my canvasses for the porch ... so instead of a desk, I give you a porch shot!
And a close up ...
That's all from me.  Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment, so I know you called by, and I can visit you.  It might take a couple of days to visit!  Have a lovely week Heather x 

7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You are here and that's all that matters. Hi Chris. Pleased to see you and Happy New Year. Nice set of tags too. Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x10x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Good to see you this week Heather. Neet will be able to synpathise with you on COPD.
Praying for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Love the entry to porch. Brilliant work!!
Prayer hugs
Shaz in Oz. Xxxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

#11

Helen said...

the canvasses look great in situ! Happy WOYWW Helen #5

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you made it Heather. Hope the COPD isn't too debilitating. Love the canvases in situ! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh well done Heather, I think any time for posting after a day like yours is a magnificent effort. The canvasses look fantastic - you must be really pleased with them. I love that they are in the porch, they say a lot about the person living there. As for the COPD, argh. I know there are breathing exercise you can do, and no doubt you’ll take your doctors advice. It must feel like a blow (excuse the pun), but just treat it as a nuisance to be dealt with, I really hope it’s not hurting you or making you miss out on stuff.

Neet said...

I do hope that if you have COPD it is only a mild form. It is what gave me the incentive to stop smoking and I so wish I had never stated. I cannot imagine you ever did. Don't get too alarmed by what you read but do take note and do do as they tell you at the doctors.
Thinking of you
Hugs, Neet xx
ps I am a week behind with this comment - have been waiting for your link this week but not seen it so came on here. Take care and if you want to talk ...