Wednesday 9 January 2019

WOYWW 501

What a week!  Busy at work, busy at home, but still managed to squeeze in some crafting!  Time to show and tell what's on my desk for WOYWW.

First up was a keepsake box requested by my daughter, seen below on the right of my desk.  The sewing machine has been out this weekend to make some liners for the two shoe/boot boxes in my porch.  Mr M laid the new flooring, so all that's missing now is the artwork.  I think I may have gone OTT describing my efforts as artwork lol.  3 canvasses, with some bits stuck to them.  Two are finished, one to go, all in the centre of my desk.  Porch photo next week, once they are in situ ... unless they become butterflies! Lol.


Short and sweet post this week.  Please leave a comment so I know you stopped by, I really do enjoy reading them.  Have a lovely week Heather x 

10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Excuse me...it may be just 'bits stuck on' but it IS art! I look forward to seeing them in place next week. That memory box is gorgeous, I can see why your daughter wants one.
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Caro said...

The canvasses are looking great, and the memory box is stunning. Happy WOYWW, thanks for sharing. Love and God Bless, Caro x (#27)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great projects on the go Heather. Short and sweet is good in my books Lol! Have a great woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x10x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Heather, looking forward to seeing them! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

Dorlene Durham said...

Love the photo of your desk. So far the artwork looks lovely to me...can't wait to see the finished projects. Dorlene #30

Helen said...

Great desk! you've done more than I have... must get back to crafting! Helen #2

J said...

Looking forward to seeing the porch, love the keepsake box, our DIL started one when our eldest GS was born.
Have a great week,
Jan S. no 23

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Good to hear you have plenty on the go Heather. I have plenty but they are not going anywhere fast. My machine is out ready for it's annual fluff dust, it's on my list of things to use more this year.
Happy woyww hugs Tracey #8 xx
P.S Look forward to seeing that porch with proudly hung canvas's.

Sarah Brennan said...

Look forward to seeing the porch artwork in situ Heather. Good luck getting the canvasses finished. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Lindart said...

Nicely organized workspace! Lovely! Marie Kondo is a tidying expert, essentially a minimalist, but I will never be that!Essentially you start out by thinking you will get rid of everything, then only keep the things that give you joy.Then you will always only be surrounded by joy! I like the idea of that, and it has been easier to get rid of things looking at things in that way. I think it will be a bit harder in my stamping room, but then, why do I keep pens that don't work? Stamps that I hate and will never use? Stencils I always pass over because I don't like them? Usually it's "but I might. . ." I never do. It will be interesting! Have a lovely week, thanks for your visit! Lindart #26