Wednesday 13 February 2019

WOYWW 506

Hello all

I'm back to take part with Julia and the crowd at WOYWW!  I don't really have any excuses for missing 4 weeks, just been busy with work, family, home improvements and not much me time.  Bits, and I mean bits, of crafting have occurred, but nothing serious until the last few days when I decided to make some Valentine's cards to sell at work for charity.  So my desk has the remnants of card making.  I didn't quite have the exact stamps I wanted so I made some!  Some for the fronts of cards, and some for the verses.  Anyways on to my desks:

Side desk has some of the cards, close ups at the end of the post, and some of the stamps I made.  I made 2 of each style, so hopefully a few pounds for this month's charity at work.



Main desk has the bits and pieces I was using to make the cards.


Exhibit 1 - I made the large love stamp, and the love definition stamp.  The love heart stamps are from my stash.

Exhibit 2 - everything from my stash, apart from a new embossing folder


Exhibit 3 - I made the large love stamp, everything else from my stash.

Exhibit 4 & 5 - everything from my stash.  Card 4 was copied from Pinterest.


For the curious, I used the Teresa Collins Stampmaker that Mr M bought me last year, or was it the year before??  Messy, time consuming, but great way to get exactly the stamp you want!

That's all for me.  I'll be round to visit, although it might take a little while as it's my brother's birthday today, Valentine's Day tomorrow, and my monthly spa facial thingy on Friday after work.   Ooh in my 4 weeks away I had reflexology for first time ever - why have I not had it before - it was great!  Have a lovely week Heather x 

12 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Heather. Sounds like a busy four weeks - no wonder you were missing. Loving those cards - they are just great - and well done on making your own stamps.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #9

Jan said...

Great space this week. Have a good week xx Jan (22)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh yes, reflexology is brilliant...weird but brilliant! Glad you enjoyed it. I love your heart cards today but especially the blue sparkly one...once a magpie, always a magpie....:-D
Hugs LLJ 15 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The cards are lovely Heather and pleased to see you back. Wishing you a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x5x

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the cards Heather and it's good to see you back. I will have to get my stamp maker out again one of these days. They are useful if you want a particular stamp and don't have it, but you're right about being fiddly and time consuming. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Heather, Hubby was asking me about the idea of a stamp making machine, I must admit I've been considering it. Love what you managed to achieve with yours. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

Caro said...

Those cards are simply stunning. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#27)

Helen said...

Lovely cards! I can't remember the last time I made a valentine card(have been divorced over 20 years... so...!! ) have a great week Helen #4

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What great makes for charity Heather, they will make lots of people happy. It sounds like you have been looking after yourself during your away time, I always feel that January is the month we need to recharge our batteries after the business of the past season.
Enjoy your spa day & take care. Happy woyww Tracey #6/10 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

enjoying late visits. You have beautiful assortment of cards. Each one is lovely. Enjoy a great weekend. Sunshine and beautiful here today.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Heather, thanks for the visit to mine. My idea for the heart was to attach strips of silver card to a polystyrene heart which are available at Hobbycraft but whether I will get round to doing it might be a different matter. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

Kelly said...

Wow, Heather! Just WOW! The cards are so pretty. Thanks for sharing! Creative Blessings! Kelly #21