Wednesday 3 July 2019

WOYWW 526

Good evening all.  A tardy post from me today.  Not enough hours in the day, but I was AWOL last week, so thought I had better check in this week before you think I have been kidnapped by aliens!  I'll keep my post short and sweet.  If you want to see more then join in the desk hop at The Stamping Ground.

Side desk has lots of background experiments and some gold foiled Teacher sentiments for a dozen cards I am making for work.  At the back are 3 new Gorjuss stamps.

Main desk has a few eBay purchases and some Promarkers I used to colour in some stamps for the teacher cards.  The stamps are elsewhere waiting to be cut out.
I will visit tonight and tomorrow, as I still have a few things to do tonight.  Have a lovely week, Heather xx

9 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Heather. Busy desk today and lots of interesting things on the go. Experimenting is great when you just play and don't have to worry about what you might end up with, love it. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

Shoshi said...

Wow, Heather, that's a hive of industry - pun intended, because I just love that honeycomb background, and also the harlequin one. You've got some lovely colours going on there, too.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #14

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I certainly know that feeling Heather as I type at close to 2am trying to get round everyone before the sun comes up. Nice to see all your background experiments laid out, very inspiring. Just have fun it's what it's all about at the end of the day.
Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey xx

Helen said...

catching up on late arrivals!! great desk, love the background play! Helen '#1

Neet said...

Lots of lovely things on your desk - you have been busy with all those beautiful backgrounds. I think you are going to have to share how to do.
Nice to see you treating yourself to some new stamps, especially the Gorjuss ones as I love your colouring.
I was beginning to worry where on earth you had got to - just hoped you were busy with darling Grandees.
Hugs, Neet 15 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Heather, loving the creative backgrounds look so much fun as do the stamps and Embossing folders.as we’ve no special craft store here I do lots online too!
Thanks for being a blessing, God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x #18

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done on your fund raising too! I do like crafting for a purpose and card making and sewing do the business eh? Hope you've had a fab week!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Anne said...

Hi Heather. Thanks for popping by. You would be welcome to craft here any time. Lots of interesting stuff on your desk. Anne X 10

Shoshi said...

Thank you for your return visit, Heather. I don't think I shall bother with the loom bands, but will pass them on, keeping the nice box! That's what I bought them for in the first place!

Shoshi