Wednesday 24 April 2019

WOYWW 516

Good morning all.  Time to link up with deskers around the globe for WOYWW.  We had our wedding anniversary on Sunday and Mr M was working on Monday, so I thought I would finish off our wedding scrapbook.  And ... it's still on my desk as I left it for the glue to dry.  Nexf to the front cover is our timeline- bit more shading in with the Promarkers.
Short and sweet this week!  I'll be round later visiting.  Have a lovely week Heather x

**last week I left a lot of comments, that did not appear on blogs (Tracey, Sarah LLJ,  Anne (Copper Beech), Neet,  Diana, Ali,)  ..... I think something do with Google accounts - but not 100% sure what has changed**  I will have a look Thursday, as it is too late this evening.  Anyone else having this problem  or just me?

11 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Happy belated Wedding Anniversary Heather, what a beautiful way to keep those special memories and a great way to remember those important dates with that time line. Wishing you a super week & Happy WoywW Tracey #5

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh now nice Heather, and what clever work with the promarkers too! Bet you’ve enjoyed reliving some of those memories as you’ve been creating. congrats on your anniversary!

Neet said...

Looks as if Christmas Eve is very special for you two! Love the way you have shaded in your time line - gorgeous lettering too. The book looks beautiful too with the lettering done so carefully on the cover. Enjoy reliving the days you begin to fill it up.
See you soon - am getting excited now - not long to go.
Hugs, Neet 18 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy belsted anniversary Heather. I notice you got engaged on my hubby's 60th birthday lol. Hope you manage to finish your project. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Shoshi said...

Happy belated wedding anniversary, Heather. I love the idea of your wedding scrapbook - it looks absolutely gorgeous! Very well done.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #19

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Heather, beautiful album, and love the timeline piece. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Helen said...

Happy anniversary for last week Helen #1

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Awww, you met on Christmas Eve and got engaged on the same date 5 years later! Sounds very romantic. Happy (belated) anniversary - a perfect occasion to finish the album. It would be lovely to see a flipthrough one day! zsuzsa #24

Diana Taylor said...

Happy belated Anniversary - what a lovely album for your special memories and I love the time line page too. Christmas Eve is extra special for you I expect.
Have a lovely week,
Diana x #21

Caro said...

Happy belated wedding anniversary. What a lovely way to store your special memories. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW and have a great week, with love and God bless, Caro x (#20)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Happy belated Anniversary from me too and happy belated WOYWW, Angela x21x