Wednesday 11 October 2017

WOYWW 436

Hi everyone, time for a rather late WOYWW.  I'm back at work fulltime, so my desk snooping will now be in the evening.  I enjoyed my holiday in Canada visiting my sister, and did manage to snoop around a lot of your desks.  The blog posts and photos from the Crop looked like a cake-filled, fun-filled time was had by all.

My desk this week has my wedding album taking centre stage.  It's definitely a long project, but rather than bore you with the photos here, they are on a separate blog post here for any one who is interested in my first amateur scrap booking attempt! I will update that as and when I finish pages.

It's my birthday later this month and Mr M has treated me to a couple of crafty goodies.  Wonder if you can guess what they are?


I love to read your comments, and will visit as many of you as I can today or tomorrow.  Have a lovely week, Heather xx

12 comments:

Helen said...

enjoy your birthday goodies - hopefully if they are this early you'll get some more at the time too!! Helen #2

Sue said...

Hi Heather, Fab LOs. Just popped over to see more of your Wedding Album. Really lovely.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #6

Diana Taylor said...

I just popped over to see the wedding album and it's looking really lovely - such pretty layouts and colours used. Hope you have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog,
Diana #9

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hi Heather - happy birthday for later this month! I always ask for crafty goodies too for my birthday - usually a trip to Hobby Craft as my hubby wouldn't know what to buy. I'm intrigued about your album, so I'll take a little peek! Thanks for visiting earlier! Enjoy the rest of the week! zsuzsa #11

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Heather, I'm sure you will find plenty of crafting goodies that would be suitable as a birthday present. Wedding album looking lovely. Have a lovely belated woyww, Angela x7x

craftyani said...

Happy Birthday for later, guess you will be having crafty goods as presents. Lovely album. Anickoana #29

Twiglet said...

Crafty goodies always go down well for me - the perfect gift I think! Jo #23

glitterandglue said...

Hi Heather. Enjoy a wonderful birthday - would the presents have anything to do with those shiny items on your desk - that HUGE tote and the stamping platform??? You say an amateur scrapbooker - does that mean there are professional ones? I don't think there is anything amateur in what I see!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Heather M said...

Hi Margaret ... you guessed the presents correctly! Thank you for your kind comments. The album is a Labour of love.

Sarah Brennan said...

i would guess that the stamp platform is one of your birthday goodies; I love mine so I'm sure it was a very popular gift! Happy WOYWW Sarah #20

Kyla said...

Ooh crafting birthday goodies are always a good call :-)
Thanks for visiting my desk already
Kyla

Lindart said...

I see a Stamping Platform - birthday present? That's on my wish list too! Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm so late this week! Thank you for your earlier visit, Lindart #26