Saturday 19 August 2017

Blues and Greens by Heather Marshall

I had a lovely sheet of map paper, and wanted to create a masculine card.  I printed out a classic old ship picture on white card, and distress inked the edges in blue.  I then mounted this on to a dark blue metallic paper.  I mounted the square of map paper onto the same dark blue, and cut a tag out of it too.  I used a Good Luck sentiment and stuck this on to the tag, and used two green brads to attach the mounted sentiment to a contrasting strip of card.  I then attached the ship and the sentiment to the map.  A simple, but effective card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Nice ! Thank you for joining my challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie xx

Hazel Agnew said...

Heather, I love this. What a great piece of map paper and you have found great balance between that and the stamping so that they both shine but don't outdo one another. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.