Tuesday 11 February 2020

WOYWW 558

Good morning all ..... I'm whispering and sneaking in quietly at the back, so our head desker doesn't cotton on I've been missing in action for a while.  If you wonder what I'm talking about, head on over to The Stamping Ground, and check out all the other desks on WOYWW.

I haven't done any crafting this year, but I am psyching myself up to get back in gear.  I'm going to start off with some candle making, and then a few cards.  So, a short post today just to say I'm still here, with a messy desk, and I'll try and be a more regular desker.

Main desk shot shows a basket of punches, some card blanks and the tin from my candle making kit unpacked.  To the right is a box of essential oils.

























My side desk has a couple of card making topper sets, and the contents of the candle making kit, and the pink butterfly box is my UFO box.


I'll be round to visit later in the evening or tomorrow, as my older brother now comes for dinner on Wednesdays, and it's usually close to my bedtime by the time he leaves.  Or I might get chance at lunchtime.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a lovely week, Heather xx

12 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Heather, how lovely to see you in blogland. I got off to a bad start this year with one thing and another but i'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. How lovely to be thinking of making your own candles, there are so many lovely crafts out there to dabble in i'd love to but I have far too many things to keep me occupied as it is... I'll be looking with one eye open when you share your makes hee hee!
Hope you are keeping well?? Happy WoywW Tracey #10 xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Heather, I had a hard time getting going too and I think we are not alone. Candlemaking sounds like a lovely way to get your mojo back. Look forward to seeing the results. Enjoy your evening with your brother. Elizabeth x #26

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's good to see you back, I've missed you! Sometimes the mojo just goes but it's nice to seeing you dip your crafty toes back in the waters. You've got some interesting bits and pieces on your desk today!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Helen said...

Great to see you back, and hope you get crafty again soon. Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Heather, nice to see you back. Sometimes it's a good idea to try something new or just have a rest from it all. Wishing you a lovely happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

Diana Taylor said...

It's good to see you back again, and great that you have projects lined up. I love candles and have always wanted to try making them.
I hope you have a lovely week and manage to fit in some crafting,
Diana x #20

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Heather, are the essential oils for you candle kits? My favourites are lavender and geranium. I am thinking about getting an oil mister. You made me laugh about buying a journal and then forgetting about it, that’s what usually happens to mine :) Angela #27

Sarah Brennan said...

Great to see you again Heather. An eclectic range of crafts on your desk today. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #8

Julia Dunnit said...

You sneak in round the back as often as you like Missus....just as long as you’re OK and can drop in from time to time! It’s great to see you. Are the essential oils to smell up your candles then? I can’t wait to see how it goes!

Neet said...

What a lovely surprise to see you on here again - absolutely delighted! I did get your email and will reply soon, promise. Just been having problems with you know what.
Looking forward to seeing what you make candle wise and then you getting back to some paper-crafting some time after. We WILL have that day together asap, another promise.
Hugs, Neet xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Heather just to let you know as you asked the heart on my desk well it is a die called Heartbeat and is a new thinlits one from Tim Holtz.
Hope you find this link helpful..??
https://www.craftstash.co.uk/sizzix-thinlits-die-set-heartbeat-by-tim-holtz-set-of-3.html
Hugs Tracey & Happy Valentines Day :))

Lindart said...

Hi Heather! Looks like you have a bunch of projects to work on! I haven't made candles for eons, but it's fun. I'm assuming the essential oils are for the candles? I empathize with you about the Wisdom teeth. I had all 4 out at once in my twenties, and it did take awhile to heal. The worst thing was talking, and I was a teacher! Good luck with the surgery when it comes, heal quickly! My offending tooth is coming out on Tuesday! Have a great week, Lindart #29