Monday 24 July 2017

Sailing Away by Heather Marshall

A card suitable for a male who loves sailing.  I cut three equal panels from Nautical Rose paper, matted them on to blue shiny card, then added all three to a co-ordinating paper, and matted on to the same blue card, before mounting on to a white card.  I added a matching birthday tag, and some pearlescent blue dots.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 193 Lots of Layers
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 169 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge No 132

3 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Heather, no idea why the linky doesn't like you. You have linked to our blog, as requested in the rules, and also directly to our actual challenge post. I have published it for you. Don't worry if this happens again in the future. I check periodically, but certainly during the challenge to see if the linky has rejected anyone, and provided they meet the rules I publish them manually!

I love what you have done with your fabulous nautical themed paper, it looks really effective split into the three matted panels.

Thank you for sharing in our 'lots of layers' challenge, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the paper and how you split it into the three matted panels .. very effective! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Pam said...

I agree with Margaret. Love the unique look of the panels. Lovely card. Thank you for joining our Lots of Layers Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
:) Pam